Harp / Shamrock Ireland Fleece Full Zip Hoody
- Our fashionable Irish Harp and Shamrock Crest Ireland Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt are designed with 100% premium lightweight wool product.
- This amazing sweatshirt is designed with black fleece embroidered with Harp logo on the left-hand side chest.
- Our appealing Irish Harp Hooded Sweatshirt comes with an Ireland logo embroidered on the right sleeve a perfect way to express your pride in Ireland.
- This Hooded Ireland sweater is made and designed in Ireland by some of the leading Irish craft houses, it is made with wool for maximum comfort and durability.
- Our fashionable Irish Harp and Shamrock Ireland Fleece Sweatshirt come with a Polar fleece design, with zipper making it a favorite garment in your closet.
Its full zipper design is an aesthetic addition that gives this amazing jacket a modern touch with a fun, sporty look. It also makes it convenient in case you are looking to wear the jacket closed or open layering other clothing. Its Irish flag brings with it a sense of culture and heritage — the noticeable horizontal strip version of the Irish tricolor flag.
The Irish flag comes with great history; it was first flown by Thomas Francis Meagher in 1848. The Irish flag has three symbolic colors. The green stripe represents the Roman Catholic Church, the orange stripe of symbolic of Protestants and the white stripe is representative of the long-standing peace between the two religious’ factions. This iconic jacket is also designed with a hood, that is functional and with an athletic appeal. The Harp adds some elegance to this rather functional garment. It’s also a proud symbol of Irish culture that is visible in most Irish products from beers to flags.
The Irish Harp and Shamrock Crest Ireland Fleece Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt is sold and supplied by Keilys Dance and Gift. They are an authentic 100% Irish products supply company devoted to promoting Irish heritage and culture through dance accessories and gifts. Their products come from some of the leading Irish craft houses in Ireland including Antonio Pacelli, Boyne Walk, Bunheads, Corr’s, Fays among others.