Rhodium Trinity Brooch
- Our beautiful and awe-inspiring Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch combines class with style.
- Our Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch is made up of one of the most expensive precious metal in the world – Rhodium.
- Depicting a singular Celtic trinity knot design, our Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch looks like an exceptional piece of art from the great Celtic era.
- Made by Solvar Ltd in Ireland, our Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch is 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Our Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch can be easily fastened with its super-smooth pin-fastening safety catch.
Depicting a singular Celtic trinity knot design, the Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch looks like an exceptional piece of art from the great Celtic era. This little brooch acts as a beautiful souvenir of the artistic Celtic era and brings a great deal of grandeur and majesty to all the fabrics you choose to wear it with. The brooch depicts an expert use of the trinity knot, a popular and important Irish symbol, which stems from the ‘Book of Kells’ and consists of three corners representing the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. It is also a means of symbolizing unity and eternity. Thus, the Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch stands as a masterpiece that symbolizes the eternity of the Irish and Celtic art.
Made by Solvar Ltd, a family-owned Irish company that has been crafting beautiful artisanal Irish jewelry in the heart of Dublin since 1941, the Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch is as versatile as it gets. Apart from matching it with your favorite clothing items like your shirt, sweater, coat or jacket. You can easily pin it to your headband or ribbon and wear it on your hair. You can also attach the brooch with a string or a chain and turn in into a necklace. You can add identical brooches on the tops of your shoes to add a unique twist to your footwear or you can decorate a plain purse with the Rhodium Celtic Trinity Brooch and see it come alive with swank and class.