Brass Claddagh Bell
- Our Brass Claddagh Bell is the epitome of Irish pride, culture, and heritage.
- Crafted with 100% high quality brass, our Brass Claddagh Bell is completely tough, durable, and hard.
- Our Brass Claddagh Bell is equipped with a Claddagh ring, which contains a pair of hands, a heart, and a crown.
- Our Brass Claddagh Bell has an added advantage of being able to withstand damage by oxidization and other chemical reactions, and thus, prevents any probability of rusting.
- Our Brass Claddagh Bell is a worthy buy that brings charm to your home and graces it with luck, beauty, and opulence for years to come.
The Brass Claddagh Bell is equipped with a Claddagh ring which contains a pair of hands, a heart, and a crown. The hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty. This makes the Brass Claddagh Bell an overflowing reservoir of commitment, love, and loyalty. Originated in or close to the small fishing village of Claddagh in Galway, the Claddagh ring is a popular symbol of Irish identity and is a must buy for someone who is looking to re-establish a connection to thier Irish roots or to someone who is proud of their Irish identity.
Claddagh rings, being relatively popular among the Irish and those of Irish heritage, such as Irish Americans, are extensively used as friendship, engagement, and wedding rings. However, some may want to digress from the use of rings to show their admiration and appreciation for a loved one, in that case, the Brass Claddagh Bell is the ‘perfect’ gift.
Gift it to your Grandma or Grandpa, or to your charming Uncle George and show how much you cherish their soothing presence in your life. Order the Brass Claddagh Bell now and show your gratitude.
Measures 4.5″ High, with a 2.5″ diameter base