Green Kids Baseball Cap with Shamrock Motif
- Our Green Kids Baseball Cap with Shamrock Motif is made from 100% cotton so you can be sure that your little one is wearing high-quality natural fibers.
- The word Ireland is embroidered in white thread and it pops against a vibrant background in the shade of shamrock green.
- A dark green embroidered shamrock outlined with white embroidery stands below the word Ireland framed by two embroidered white ribbons.
- Produced by the Traditional Craft company of Ireland, a company that prides itself on its team and its love for Ireland.
- Six panels stitched together and a flat bill makes up the construction of our kidís green Ireland baseball cap.
Sitting front and center of the Is the word Ireland, in all capital letters, embroidered with white thread. Below the word, Ireland is an embroidered dark green shamrock outlined with white embroidery. Framing the dark green shamrock are two white embroidered ribbons and the words limited edition embroidered in white.
Your kids will instantly love our patriotic Ireland baseball cap. Youíll love the fact that our cap is made from 100% cotton, giving our cap nice breathability that will keep your child from overheating during the summer months. Our cap is one size fits all but the cotton also allows our cap to have a bit of stretch to it.
Our kids Ireland baseball cap is created by the prominent Irish company traditional craft. They are a company with over 40 years of successful trade in both domestic and international markets. They manage to grow from a small company in Ireland to breaking barriers overseas spreading Irish craftsmanship around the world. They have a production facility that totals 100,000 square ft. based in Newbridge, Co Kildare.
Their core belief is nurturing the talent of their long-standing faithful team. They determine that their success is defined by their team's dedication and commitment to new and exciting commercial challenges. They have multiple brands under their umbrella, all focused on their Irish roots their main objective is to produce high-quality Irish goods that represent their homeland.