Men's Rugby Shamrock 1/4 Zip Mock Neck
- Our unique Men Rugby Shamrock Zip Mock Neck comes with a fleece polyester combination for the perfect interior and exterior.
- This amazing Men Rugby Shamrock Zip Mock Neck is designed with a long-sleeved design with a quarter inch zip for versatility.
- Our Men Rugby Shamrock Zip Mock Neck is designed and handcrafted in Ireland by leading Irish Craft houses.
- This Striking Rugby Shamrock Zip Mock Neck comes with an embroidered LFR patched on the middle upper back of the garment.
- This amazing garmentís color, design, and shamrock is representative of deep Irish tradition and culture.
Its mock neck design gives off a trendy athletic look. The collar on the Men's Rugby Shamrock 1/4 Zip Mock Neck is a head turner giving off a flattering elongated effect. Apart from that, it's functional, providing comfort and warmth to your neck. Its quarter zipper adds both convenience and an activewear vibe extending from the collar down the chest for adjustability comfort and to show off layered garments.
The Shamrock crest on the left side features three green shamrocks each sprung out with three heart-shaped leaves. The Shamrock has deep Irish significance representing love, faith, and hope. It is also a symbol of good luck, which explains a lot about its appearance on sportswear. The festive color scheme on the Men's Rugby Shamrock 1/4 Zip Mock Neck is green and Kelly green bringing out a spirited Irish effect. This piece of garment will match any outfit, and can be worn with jeans for a casual, laid-back look. Itís perfect for the gym, and if you are into sports, well, it's designed for endurance. Pull down the zipper, put on some shorts and sandals, and the Men's Rugby Shamrock 1/4 Zip Mock Neck will be perfect for the beach.
This Men's Rugby Shamrock 1/4 Zip Mock Neck is sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. Keilys is renown for their deep devotion in supplying and selling 100% authentic Irish products globally. They get their products from some of the leading craft houses in Ireland.