- This number clip comes in a very masculine, rugged square design made of jet black hematite. Hematite is a reddish-black mineral found in nature that is sought after for its beautiful black color.
- Adding a subtle but noticeable touch of shine to this number clip are two small crystal rhinestones, one on each side of the clip.
- The portion of this 22 mm-wide clip that holds your competition number is made of high-grade metal that will securely attach to your waist during your energetic Irish dance performances.
- The rich reddish-black tone of the jet black hematite of this clip is versatile enough to match with a wide range of other accessories from clear crystal rhinestone shoe buckles to dark jewelry pieces!
- This sharp number clip is made by Antonio Pacelli, a reputable brand that has been making Irish dance shoes and accessories for over four decades and is based in England.
For male Irish dancers who want to add some bold style to functionality should accessorize their looks with this Boys Number Clip with Jet Black Rhinestone! Spanning 22 millimeters in width, this clip comes in a handsome square design made of jet black hematite. Hematite is a reddish-black mineral found in nature that is admired for its rich black color. This hematite shows off a striking geometric design on the front with beveled angles that create eye-catching dimension and rugged flair. Highlighting the two sides of the square are tiny clear crystal rhinestones that add a tasteful touch of sparkle. Designed with a high-grade metal clip component, this clip will securely attach to your waistcoat as it holds your competition number during dance performances. For some extra shine, pair this hematite clip with crystal jig shoe buckles to make yourself an even bigger standout on stage!