Aran Toddlers Cardigan
- Add a little piece of Ireland to your childís wardrobe with our Aran Toddlers Cardigan with traditional Aran knit patterns.
- Available in colors like natural, kiwi or chillipepper, our adorable Aran cardigan is the perfect layering piece to keep your child warm and cozy on those cooler days.
- Made in County Mayo, our cardigan is direct from the homeland and pays homage to the traditional styles with Irish buttons.
- The classic Aran chord and diamond patterns alternate to create a pattern that catches the eye and adds a nice texture.
- With our 100% Merino Wool Aran cardigan your child will be the most stylish kid on the block.
Our childís Aran cardigan features traditional Irish Aran brown buttons lining down the front of the cardigan, so you can make sure your little one is properly bundled up. The Aran buttons and the classic Aran knitting patterns give our sweater a real vintage feel that pays homage to the original Aran knit sweater. And just like the original Aran knit sweaters are made from wool but with an upgrade to 100% Merino Wool.
Being made from 100% Merino Wool means that our wool sweater has an advantage over standard wool sweaters. Not only is it much softer than standard wool, giving a refined feel to our sweater, it also has many technical advantages over standard wool. Merino Wool wool has the unique ability to help the body retain heat and also releases heat. Merino Wool can also wick away moisture and release it into the air so your little one will always be perfectly cozy. It also has the added benefit of being naturally flame retardant, an important advantage when it comes to dressing children.
Our adorable cardigan is a modern take on a classic knit that has survived the test of time. You really canít go wrong with this versatile cardigan that is a wonderful piece of Ireland.
Sizes: 1-2 Years (X-Small) | 3-4 Years (Small) | 5-6 Years (Medium) | 7-8 Years (Large) | 9-10 Years (X-Large)