Brass Claddagh Napkin Ring Set ( 4 to a set )
- Our beautiful Claddagh ring is a symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship that will bring a new edge to your home.
- Our Claddagh Napkin Ring Set is designed and handcrafted in Ireland by authentic Irish craft houses and made with highly durable brass.
- Our classic Napkin Claddagh rings come in a set of four to conveniently cater to all your cutlery needs.
- This old-time Napkin Claddagh rings are a symbol of Irish heritage and are ideal for special occasions due to cultural meaning and history.
- These magnificent Claddagh Napkin rings are cast in brass both for its old-time appeal and for durability.
Their rings belonged to a group of European finger rings that were known as fede rings. Fede is Italian, meaning hands that have been joined through the loyalty of faith. These rings have been enshrined deep in European culture and believed to date back to the Roman empire. Back then, the symbol of clasping hands was a sign of pledging vows and were used as engagement or wedding rings.
However, after the 20 centuries, there was a wave of interest over the Claddagh Ring, and they were used for all kind of reasons from jewelry and even as a sign of Irish identity. Over the years the Claddagh ring has had a mix of interface designs that have been combined both by Christian and Celtic Irish symbols. The Claddagh rings were originally produced by the Galway from 1700. However, the name Claddagh was first used before 1830. While there are several myths of the origin of this ring, it is believed to have originated from a small fishing village of Claddagh in Galway. These iconic Brass Claddagh Napkin Ring Set of 4 are perfect gifts for a loved one. You can gift them to show love, loyalty, or great friendship and used for special occasions such as weddings, family gatherings as well as other special events.
The Brass Claddagh Napkin Ring Set of 4 is sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. Keilys is a renowned supplier of 100% Irish products. They are devoted to keeping the Irelands culture through distribution and supply of authentic Irish products. They get their accessories from some of the leading craft houses in Ireland.