Colorful Gold Plated Bird Brooch
- Inspired from the classic ‘Book of Kells’, our Gold Plated Bird Brooch is an antique piece of jewelry representative of centuries old Irish art and heritage.
- Our Gold Plated Bird Brooch is made from a 9ct gold-plated base metal and a fine enamel that oozes brilliance and durability.
- Our Gold Plated Bird Brooch is approximately 2 1/8" long and 1" high.
- Our Gold Plated Bird Brooch, with its plethora of colors and a breathtaking design of a beautiful bird stands as a symbol for happiness, celebration, and freedom.
- Our Gold Plated Bird Brooch ensures that you perfectly bring your dignified and graceful self to the world.
The Gold Plated Bird Brooch is one of the iconic pieces from Solvar’s Book of Kell’s jewelry collection. It is made from a 9ct gold-plated base metal, hand-crafted with a lovely colored fine enamel. This expert use of gold and enamel not only provides the gorgeous Gold Plated Bird Brooch with an extensive luster, but also ensures its durability. The pretty brooch measures approximately 2 1/8 inches long and 1 inch high from beak to feathers. The design of a bird amidst a plethora of colors is yet another element inspired from the Book of Kells. In Celtic mythology, the bird is a symbol of freedom and liberation. It is something that inspires everyone to soar high and reach great heights. Thus, the Gold Plated Bird Brooch can also be carried-off as a symbol to show your free spiritedness to the world. The vibrant colors in the brooch make it a perfect fit for any mood and occasion. A light touch of this rainbow-colored brooch will enliven the dullest of ensemble; thus, guaranteeing you ooze grace and royalty wherever you go. If you want to establish yourself as a head-turner and be the light of any event, then the Gold Plated Bird Brooch is just what you need.