Antique Copper Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker
- Our antique Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker 5-inches by 5.5-inches in size Door knocker perfect for normal doors.
- This Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker antique comes with an old-world design Celtic trinity knot that holds valuable Irish meaning.
- Our Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker comes with a brass build perfect for an all-round antique look and durability
- This unique Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker is an authentic Irish product handcrafted by respectable Irish craft houses.
- Our appealing Door Knocker comes with a trinity knot that carries Irish spiritual meaning of spiritual growth, eternal growth, and unending love.
The Irish Trinity Knot on this Door Knocker is a representation of the pureness and richness of ancient Celtic times. The Celtic symbol of the trinity knot can be traced back to the 5th century and was extensively used by the monks who were responsible for the world-famous Book of Kells. The Knots unique interlocked broken lines are an embodiment of a person’s spiritual growth, eternal growth, and never-ending love that has no beginning and end. These individual twists and turns that are unique to the trinity knot on this Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker Antique Copper have specific mystical and magical qualities. The particular knot on this door knocker was used by ancient monks to describe the holy trinity. For many people of Irish origin, the trinity knot stands for the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This circle is normally used to emphasize on the unity of God’s love around the holy trinity.
The Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker Antique Copper is about 6-inches by 5 ¾ -inches in size. The center bottom hole should be drilled exactly 5” down from top hole. It holds an adequate size for any door with mild features without being obstructive. This Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker Antique Copper is supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. Keilys is a leader in authentic Irish products with merchandise from some of the leading craft houses in Ireland like Corr’s, Fays, Boyne Walk, Bunheads among others.