Multi-Colored Trinity Knot Window Piece
- Measuring at 9”x14” our trinity knot stained glass window piece will make a beautiful addition to any window in your home.
- Shades of turquoise, yellow, and green perfectly fade in and out of one another to create an eye-catching piece.
- A hoop at the top of the trinity knot allows you to attach a chain and hang our trinity knot.
- Trinity knots have many different meanings and are seen in many cultures, it is most known for representing the Holy Trinity.
- Add some joy to your home with our colorful stained glass trinity knot window piece.
Dark metal creates the shape of a trinity knot with richly colored pieces of glass filling in the interior of the framework. Each sheet of glass is carefully pieced together to create a wonderfully proportionate trinity knot. The knot itself measures at 9”x14” and will be a wonderful display Irish art wherever you place it. A small loop at the top of the trinity knot allows you to attach a chain for hanging.
The trinity knot, or triquetra, is one of the most known Irish symbols. It can be seen in many works of art, jewelry, clothing, metal work. It is a symbol that has been adopted by many cultures, being found in places like India and Northern Europe. In the Celtic Christian church, it is the embodiment of the holy trinity, the father, the son, and the holy ghost. Back in the time of druids, it was the representation of the mother, the maiden, and the crone, the three goddesses of Celtic culture. It’s often used to represent anything that comes in threes.
Whatever meaning you take from the trinity knot our stained glass window piece is a beautiful depiction of the classic symbol. Every time you look at our stained glass window piece the stunning bold colors, with their soothing shades of blue, green, and yellow will continuously bring you joy.