Rugby Shamrock Breathlite Polo
- Our amazing Ruby Shamrock Breathlite Pole is designed and crafted from 100% polyester which adds to its appeal and durability.
- This outgoing breathlite polo is designed with Breathable fabric best for moisture management to keep you cool and dry all day.
- This appealing Rugby Shamrock Breathlite polo is designed with high-quality construction to last a lifetime
- Our Rugby Shamrock Polo is an authentic product made in Ireland and designed with an embroidered rugby shamrock design as an Irish national identity.
- This striking all-season design polo is available in all sizes from small to extra large designed to fit anyone’s tastes and desire.
The classic shamrock label on the shirt is symbolic in Irish culture; it is representative of love, faith, hope, and good luck. Its versatile design makes this shirt great for any occasion- just don’t wear it to the office, unless of course its Casual Friday! If you are looking forward to dancing, this could be the perfect outfit to complement your jeans or khaki’s bringing out an energetic and confident appeal. It doesn’t matter if you are going to try out your most vigorous dance moves, it’s a rugby shirt, there no amount of pushing, shoving or grabbing that will make it lose its taste, it's designed to last a lifetime. For a laid-back look, it can be unbuttoned and tucked into a pair of shorts or jeans, perfect for a day out in the sun. Its high-quality construction makes it the perfect top for the outgoing man. Due to its quality build design, be sure to save enough storage in your closet since this is a piece of clothing for all seasons. Its embroidered shamrock design is perfect, matching it dark green and contrasting white panels. If you are looking to surprise a loved one, this eye-catching shirt will do the trick.
This striking shirt is sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. A renown Irish dance gifts supplier dedicated to offering 100% authentic products from Ireland. Its products come from some of the leading dance craft houses in Ireland including Antonio Pacelli, Corr’s, Boyne Walk among others.