Cead Mile Failte Key Holder w / 4 Hooks Antique Brass
- Our Cead Mile Failte Key Holder is elegantly designed from antique-like bronze for a vintage finish.
- Cead Mile Failte is representative of a hundred thousand welcomes, a show of kindness and hospitality in Irish traditions.
- Our Cead Mile Failte Key Holder Comes with sturdy four spokes that offer enough space for all your essential keys.
- This Cead Mile Failte Key Holder Measures 7 3/8-inches by 2-inches taking up adequate wall space without being obstructive.
- Our amazing Cead Mile Failte Key Holder is a 100% Authentic Irish Product handcrafted and designed in Ireland by some of the leading Irish craft houses.
The “Cead Mile Failte” word that appears on the key holder means (a hundred thousand welcomes) it is similar to the Scottish phrase “ceud mìle fàilte” and Manx Keead milley failt. The phrase is a kind and friendly gesture used in Irish tradition to show great hospitality and kindness. Its reach is so wide in Ireland, making it the perfect welcome phrase on T-shirts, Doormats, key chains among other Irish merchandise.
It goes without saying that the people of Ireland are perhaps the most well known for their warm and friendly welcoming nature so much that the inscribed “Cead Mile Failte” or rather, “One hundred thousand welcomes” has been accepted as the nation’s slogan. With this beautiful key holder, you can have Ireland’s favorite phrase, right in the heart of your home.
If you have a habit of forgetting your keys, this Irish themed key holder could be your lucky reminder. Constructed with four sturdy hooks, you will have enough space to hang all your keys be they for work, home, or vehicles. The Cead Mile Failte Key Holder measures 7 3/8-inches by 2-inches that takes adequate space on your wall without becoming obstructive.
Supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts, the “Cead Mile Failte” key holder is a great gift of choice for anyone who loves Ireland in your life and needs a little bit of organization. Surprise them with this practical gift and they won’t forget their keys, or better yet, to thank you!