Green and Black Ireland Shamrock Baseball Cap
- Our Green and Black Ireland Shamrock Baseball Cap is a curved bill unisex baseball cap that can be worn by a man or a woman, showing off their Irish pride.
- Our Lansdowne collection baseball cap is made from 100% cotton, Traditional Craft uses premium fabrics that are breathable and durable.
- An adjustable strap on the back of our baseball cap allows you to get the perfect fit on your cap.
- With its embroidered shamrock crest and the embroidered word Ireland above it our black and green baseball cap represents Ireland.
- Traditional Craft honors the original Lansdowne Road Stadium, which closed down in 2007, with their Lansdowne collection of Irish sportswear.
Our Lansdowne baseball cap uses premium fabrics that are breathable and stylish. Our Lansdowne baseball cap is made from 100% cotton making it a perfect summer hat to wear during those long hot days. An adjustable strap on the back of the cap allows you to fit and style our cap to your liking. A Lansdowne 1823 tag is attached to the left side of our baseball cap so you know exactly what collection our cap comes from.
The Irish clothing company Traditional Craft wanted to honor the Lansdowne Road Stadium in Dublin that was unfortunately closed in 2007. It was a well-known stadium owned by the Irish union rugby team who spent many days playing the beloved sport. The stadium received its name from the adjacent road Lansdowne road. Today a new stadium opened in 2010 Aviva stands where the Lansdowne stadium used to be, but the Traditional Craft company continues to pay tribute with the Lansdowne collection. They designed a sporty line that produces goods any Irish man or woman would be proud to wear.