ENAMEL SHAMROCK BROACH
- Our quality Enamel Shamrock Broach is designed with an enamel gold surrounding shamrock that symbolizes good luck, love, faith, and hope.
- This appealing Enamel Shamrock Broach is 100% Authentic product from Ireland designed and handcrafted by the leading craf houses in Ireland.
- Our classic Enamel Shamrock Broach is crafted from green enamel surrounded by gold plating for a striking appeal.
- After purchasing this unique Enamel Shamrock Broach, it comes wrapped in a lovely gift box perfect for gifting.
- Our Borach measures approximately 1 ¾ inch by 1 3/8 inch wide and adds a unique appeal to any outfit with its green enamel and gold surround design.
The Shamrock is no doubt one of the most iconic symbols of Irish heritage and culture, and nothing stands out more in any occasion than this Enamel Shamrock Broach. The Shamrock appears on the flag of Erin Go Bragh with a simple meaning, Ireland Forever and has for the longest time been a symbol of Irish identity. St Patrick used the Shamrock to explain the holy trinity defining the three leaves as the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
There are several reasons why this Enamel Shamrock Broach is a remarkable piece of jewelry. This striking, unique, broach with a green enamel and gold platings, will not only give a sense of heritage but also show class and affluence. It is the perfect gift for someone you truly appreciate and value. Apart from being a symbol of Irish heritage, it can also signify love, hope, faith, and good luck.
The Irish Shamrock has long been a symbol of Ireland. It’s the most iconic symbol of St Patrick’s Day worldwide, symbolizing divinity and good luck. The Enamel Shamrock Broach stands out pinned on sweaters or scarves. It’s gold, and green features on the sides will compliment your outfit with ease on any occasion — this gorgeous piece of jewelry measure about 1 ¾ inch by 13/8 inches wide.
Crafted from green enamel surrounded by gold plating, this product comes in a lovely gift box perfect for gifting. This amazing piece of Irish jewelry is sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. For several years, Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts have been supplying quality authentic 100% Irish gifts and dance accessories. They get their dance accessories and products from leading Irish Craft houses such as Antonio Pacelli, Corr’s, Boyne Walk, Hullachan, Fays, as well as Bunheads. They are devoted to keeping the Irish culture and heritage through their products.