Tiffany Style Round Shamrock Window
- Our Iconic Ornate Failte Stained Glass is made from hand-painted stained glass that will add a new glow to your household décor.
- This amazing Ornate Failte Stained Glass has a diameter of 16 cm, which is compact enough for gifting as well as fit perfectly in your home without being obstructive.
- Our lovely Ornate Failte Stained Glass comes with a hook for hanging, making it practical and easy to place in any living spaces in your home.
- This old-age Ornate Failte Stained Glass comes pre-packed in a gift box for shipping.
- Our mystic Ornate Failte Stained Glass is a product of Ireland by Royal Tara collection, sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts.
This marvelous Ornate Failte Stained Glass comes with shamrock designs at the top, with a beautiful polished Celtic script with the words “Failte” that in Irish means welcome. It brings out the true Irish spirit of friendliness and hospitality. Its semi-circular diameter is about 16 cm, making it the perfect size for your décor. It isn’t too big to be obstructive or too tiny to be insignificant. It’s the perfect size with a lovely design that reflects light through its vibrant patterned colors. This amazing Ornate Failte Stained Glass comes with hooks for hanging, making it an ideal décor for any of your living spaces. In case you are looking to gift it to a loved one, it comes pre-packaged in a unique gift box ready for shipping to your loved one.
The Ornate Failte Stained Glass comes with iconic Irish symbolism including the wording “Failte” and three shamrock flowers. These symbols are representative of Irish hospitality and welcoming nature. The Shamrock’s hold deep cultural meaning since St used them. Patrick’s during his Christian teachings. Getting this in your home or a loved one is a show of pride as well as respect and love for the unique Irish culture.
This lovely Ornate Failte Stained Glass is a product of Royal Tara Collections, sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. Keilys is a leader in the supply of authentic Irish crafts and wares. They get their merchandise from leading craft houses in Ireland.