Celtic Pride Sweatshirt
- Our Celtic Pride Sweatshirt’s green marl color depicts energy and nature. Thus, it does not only bring enthusiasm to exercise. Likewise, it is cool to the eyes, which makes it more encouraging to wear.
- Our sweatshirt can be worn in different weather conditions. It can keep you warm when the weather is cold, and fresh when it is hot. This is because it is made from 100% merino wool.
- Our Irish sweatshirt boasts of raglan sleeves and a roomy collar. These features add up to the comfort one feels when wearing it.
- Our sweatshirt’s design is classic, thus, making it more versatile in terms of styling. You can wear it to the gym or pair it with comfortable trousers for a more formal look.
- The Celtic Pride sweatshirt we offer has ribbed trimmings. One can easily notice its neat ribbed trimming on the hem, cuffs, and collar.
This workout partner, which can be worn by both men and women, is made from merino wool. As such, it is super soft, which helps you feel comfortable even when you are having your daily exercise routine; Whether it is under the sun or inside the gym. The material is durable, too, to ensure that you will not be interrupted because of tearing or unexpected damage.
In the meantime, the Celtic knots and shamrock leaf symbolize the Irish faith. Both represent the Holy Trinity, which is the center of the Christian faith. The Celtic knot likewise talks about the pattern’s journey since its appearance in the Roman Empire’s architectural designs.
This rich Irish heritage is the basis of Keily’s operation. The manufacturer has been anchoring its objective on the idea of making this richness known to everybody.it is committed to consistently provide products that showcase the symbols of the country. By doing so, it has become a link to Ireland’s history and heritage to the world.
By emphasizing on the Celtic knot and shamrock leaf, the Celtic Pride Sweatshirt is surely worn with dignity. These designs represent values. The Celtic knot is associated with loyalty, friendship, and love. As observed, the pattern does not have a beginning or an end, thus, it signifies eternity. The shamrock leaf talks about three values as well. It particularly connotes love, hope, and faith. Despite having different meanings, both the Celtic knot and shamrock point to the world’s greatest value: love.