Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker
- Our Irish Trinity Knot Door Knocker is an elegant design Door Knocker with Celtic Trinity Knot that will give a new glow to your home.
- This amazing Irish Trinity Knot Door Knocker comes with 6-inches by 5 ¾ -inches in size Door knocker perfect for any door.
- Our magnificent Irish Trinity Knot Door Knocker comes with a brass design which blends well with most door setups.
- This fantastic Door knocker is an authentic product from Ireland designed and crafted from some of the leading craft houses in Ireland.
- Our old time Trinity Knot door knocker is symbolic with spiritual growth and God’s unending love, a perfect Irish identity.
The Irish Trinity Knot is an embodiment of purity and richness of ancient Celtic times. These symbols date back to the 5th century and were mainly used by monks who were responsible for the world-famous Book of Kells manuscripts. Its interlocked unbroken lines are representative of an individual’s spiritual growth, never-ending love, and eternal growth that have no beginning and end. The individual twists and turns on this Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker have their specific magical and mystical qualities. The particular knot on this merchandise is a trinity knot that was used to describe the holy trinity by ancient monks. For many in Ireland, this knot stands for the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit; this circle is used to emphasize the unity of God’s love around the holy trinity.
The Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker measures 6-inches by 5 ¾ -inches. It comes complete with screws and a sticker. It's important to note that for this size of a door knocker the screws need to be at least 4.5-inches apart from each other. It will fit adequately without taking too much space or being obstructively awkward.
The Irish Brass Trinity Knot Door Knocker is sold and supplied by Keilys Irish Dance and Gifts. Keilys is a leader in the supply of Irish merchandise. They base their success in the devotion to safeguarding Irish culture through supplying quality authentic 100% Irish merchandise. They get their products from some of the leading Irish craft houses in Ireland like Antonio Pacelli, Bunheads, Corr’s, and Boyne Walk.